Cross-cutting services to our solutions portfolio
The breadth of our management services enables us to act from the creation of customized operational models to full project execution – planning, implementation and control.
The Operational Management Services (OMS) are designed to streamline and optimize non-core business tasks while also providing a customized operating model.
In order to address the key challenges facing the operational management of ICT infrastructure in organizations – in particular: lower costs, access to specialized know-how, improved quality, and better monitoring – the OMS direct routine focuses on in management, identification of individuals/ organizations, and the characterization of tools and technology so that they can be managed more effectively and efficiently to ensure:
- Delegation of operational process responsibilities to allow for a greater focus of organizations on their core business;
- Cost rationalization, stabilization and predictability;
- Improvement of services provided to end-users;
- Improvements to operational management processes, service levels and efficiency;
- Increased ability to monitor activity;
- Greater diversity, detail and accuracy of management information relating to ICT services;
- Better interrelations with other organizations and other services on an outsourcing basis;
- Greater control of external resources and respective service level s.
Management of critical business projects is based on the best market practices and standards, including ITSM (IT Service Management) and PMI (Project Management Institute), and covers the following activities:
- Analysis of Requirements;
- Analysis of the solution to be implemented;
- Production of specifications documents;
- Analysis and evaluation of proposals;
- Executive support (sponsorship) of projects/programmes;
- Management in all skill areas including: coordination, planning and control of multidisciplinary, technical, functional, multi-supplier and multi-partner teams;
- A single dedicated point of contact for Project Management , in partnership with the client;
- Routine customized and regular reporting on project progress, planning and potential constraints;
- Project documentation (meeting notes, list of websites/technical information, inventory);
- Contingency management;
- Financial management of projects;
- Management of contracts, tenders and SLA compliance monitoring.